Broaden your skills and network at the CIS Global Forum. This year’s programme offers a diverse variety of sessions covering the broad spectrum of international admission and guidance. Over 800 professionals attend this event to:
- learn about a range of university admission systems around the world
- share ideas about how to support students in the application process
- explore trends in international student recruitment
- master skills to make you more successful in your daily work
- promote your school or university profile
- have face-to-face time with colleagues from every corner of the globe and build lasting relationships
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity for professional development and networking with university admission and school guidance colleagues from around the world!
Registration will open in June 2018.