CHILD PROTECTION FOUNDATION WORKSHOP | BEIJING
Dates: 21 - 22 March 2018
Location: Western Academy of Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
An initiative to prepare international school communities for the implementation of newly adopted Accreditation Standards for Child Protection
CIS has enlisted a team of child protection experts – CIS Affiliated Consultants - to work in collaboration with our team as we educate and support leaders, counsellors and teachers in preparation for the global implementation of core Accreditation Standards for Child Protection. Four comprehensive workshops will take place across the world in the coming year to provide broad regional access to training.
- Wednesday 21 March: 0830 - 1930 (including evening reception)
- Thursday 22 March: 0830 - 1700
- Ensure educational communities possess knowledge and understanding of the signs and risks of abuse in children and young adults.
- Develop understanding and common interpretation of new Accreditation Standards to support the development of effective policies and practices.
- Focus on challenges facing international communities as they strive to interpret various cultural attitudes and actions in addressing forms of abuse.
- Defining and Understanding the Causes and Practices of Sexual Abusers
- Managing Allegations/Investigating Abuse in an Educational Community
- Empowering Student Voice – Developing Awareness and Protective Skills
- Strand 1 for School Leaders: School Policies and Practices - Implementation
- Strand 2 for Counsellors, Nurses and Teachers: Curriculum, Education and Student Support Services and Outcomes
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Registration has closed -
Monday 19 March 2018
- CIS members - €500.00
- Non-members - €600.00