The two-day programme of the CIS Global Forum is an excellent opportunity to participate in professional development and network with university admission and school guidance colleagues from around the world. This year’s programme offers a diverse variety of conference sessions covering the broad spectrum of international admission and guidance.
School counsellors attend the CIS Forum to:
- Learn about different university admission systems worldwide
- Build personal and professional networks with over 350 university admission representatives
- Promote their school and students to a broad audience of higher education institutions across the globe
- Participate in professional development sessions – there are over 45 sessions to choose from during the conference
- Have one-to-one face time with university admission representatives during the school fair
- Attend the university fair to build relationships with international admissions representatives
Higher education admissions representatives attend the Forum to:
- Enjoy direct access to over 300 international schools worldwide
- Network with hundreds of guidance counsellors from schools around the world
- Learn about current trends in international student recruitment from universities
- Participate in professional development sessions – there are over 45 sessions to choose from during the event
- Raise their institution’s profile during the university fair
- Build relationships with the guidance community during the school fair
Learn more about which schools and higher education institutions registered to attend this event.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS
The CIS Global Forum will host more than 45 sessions that include country/regional updates, tips, trends, best practices, and other professional development topics within the international admission and guidance arena.
UNIVERSITY AND SCHOOL FAIRS
This school fair on day 1 will give school counsellors from international schools the opportunity to host a table and present their schools to the university admission and recruitment audience. During the school fair, university admission representatives will use their time to network with guidance counsellors, learn about the school curricula and share their admission process in more detail.
On day 2, university representatives will display their institutions. School counsellors will visit the different tables and interact with representatives from CIS university members across the globe.