For more than 30 years we have provided high quality international education solutions to our members. We aim to enrich the international community with talented and committed educators who... shape the future of international education.
We are your partner in the search and selection of a new Head of School, Principal or divisional leader, providing our expertise and support throughout the entire search and placement process. We take the time to truly understand your school, meet with your stakeholders and discuss the precise nature and extent of the support required in the search process, which will be customized accordingly. You can count on professional, timely support and commitment from CIS, from the beginning of the search through to its successful completion and extending beyond to the period of transition. We build relationships that last.
We also know our candidates. When you recruit through us, you can expect to meet candidates who are committed to upholding high standards of international education, and actively invested in the CIS mission and vision. We value quality over quantity as we find the right educators to match your school’s needs.
Members should log into the CIS Community Portal for more information on starting a leadership search. If you are interested in working with us to find your next leadership position please email us at email@example.com.
Our search process
As a membership organization we have developed a proven process for recruiting leaders for schools internationally. We work with you and your school to customise the search and recruitment process based on your needs. Our support lasts throughout the search process and into the first year of placement.
- Visit your school to meet with all involved stakeholders
- Identify critical skills and experience that a successful candidate needs
- Develop an effective vacancy notice with you
- Distribute the vacancy notice throughout CIS' extensive network
- Target a wide range of leadership candidates who demonstrate good fit
- Manage all applications, including confidential references and criminal background checks
- Review each applicant for matching qualifications and experience
- Conduct job specific interviews to understand candidates' motivation
- Present complete portfolios of best-match candidates to search committee
- Advise and assist with final on-campus interview process
- Assist in benchmarking compensation and contract preparation
- Provide immediate consultation throughout transition
- Check in with the newly hired school leader during first year