This initiative brings together school counsellors from the African continent and university admission representatives from CIS member universities around the globe.
When students apply to a university outside Africa, this often comes with challenges and opportunities. The CIS-AISA Institute facilitates a two day platform where participants can interact and learn about education systems in Africa and admission requirements in the USA, Europe, and beyond.
Is your university interested in recruiting talented students from Africa?
Does your secondary school in Africa want to connect to universities around the globe? As a counsellor in Africa, do you want to be even better equipped to guide your students through international admissions?
Then the CIS-AISA Institute can bring value to you and your school or university.
Key features include:
- Professional development sessions
- Small group discussions
- School fair for university representatives
- University fair for school guidance counsellors
- University fair for students
- Networking opportunities with university guidance and university admission colleagues
- Networking opportunities with heads of schools from Africa-based schools linked to the Association of International Schools in Africa (AISA)
A student recruitment tour in Africa for university representatives is also available. Registration for the Institute will be included for participants in the tour which will be held from 3-13 April 2018. Participation in the tour is open to all CIS member universities.
Detailed information and registration for the tour will be available in October.
For questions about the Institute, please contact Katryna Snow, Assistant Director of Higher Education Services, at email@example.com.